Friday, October 15, 2010

What next???? - by Rumbles

WELL! Now they've gone and added one of those horrible hairy barking things to the mix - you know, the kind of four-legged freak that lets the humans order them around and exploit them for entertainment such as that silly chase the ball-bring it back-chase the ball-bring it back lark!



Yes, a d-o-g! I am NOT AMUSED! I have already chased the hairy black thing, known as Bess, at full speed past the lounge windows, hoping she would run away and never come back, but the gate was shut so she ran around the lawn and over to Jenny to be rescued - big sook!

It'll be because my awesome ginger tail was puffed up to four times its normal size, making me look so much bigger, that scared her! Big SPCA-rescued 8-month old wimp. I have decided that I will just keep stalking her and scowling at her from inside the windows - ha! She's not allowed inside like I am!!! (though she does try).

The silly thing is loving being tied to the humans, namely Jenny, to be taken for exercise along the road (definitely shows the species' stupidity) and has been brainwashed into looking like she enjoys that ball-chase game for hours on end. Crazy creature.

She did get yelled at when she mistook the hens for the ball (I have never seen a hen hurdle a picnic table like that before and am sure she beat the 100m sprint record to get back to her hutch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment